Sunday, September 28, 2008

I don't wanna be the monkey!

We bought Weston a monkey costume for Halloween this year. I tried to put it on him the other day and he would have nothing to do with it. So last night Mike literally forced Weston into the costume while he kicked and screamed about it. (I wasn't home to rescue my poor defenseless boy) So after Mike got the costume on he snapped some pictures of Weston pouting. I think they are hilarious.









As you can see, Weston did eventually come to accept the monkey costume.

5 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

LOL!! I love his grouchy face, I can't believe they have such attitudes at such a young age.... He is a cute little monkey!

Beattie Family said...

He is adorable! Robin, I need your stromboli recipe! will you post it or email it to me? thank you!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

The pouting monkey pics are precious!!! I love them.

The Clews Crew said...

He is such a cute pouter. I love the monkey costume!

4Garrisons said...

that is hillarious! What a silly boy! He looks so cute as a monkey!