Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged: 7 Things

1. I eat apple sauce on toast. Really, toast up a piece of bread, add butter and then pile on as much apple sause as can fit. YUM. And don't recommend apple butter to me. I want them separate- and then together, thank you.

2. I am an emotional basket case while pregnant. My most recent episode: I cried while watching "The Simpsons".

3. I only like movies that leave me with 'warm-fuzzies' at the end. If there isn't a happily ever after- I'm not interested.

4. I am absolutely head-over-heals for my husband. I don't think a better man/better fit for me walks this Earth.

5. With the exception of stocking stuffers, I am ALL DONE Christmas shopping.

6. Speaking of Christmas- we are going to spend this year up to our elbows in snow in Park City, Utah. I am going to be so homesick for Florida. Really! What is Christmas without shorts, Palm trees and being able to walk around the neighborhood at night without FREEZING to look at Christmas lights. And how can you have Christmas day without going to the beach and building a sandman?

7. Can anyone argue with the fact that "The Sound of Music" is the greatest movie of all time???

If you can read this: consider yourself TAGGED!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I have never built a sandman, I am going to put it on my to do list!

I am all for the warm fuzzies too and #4 gave them to me. How sweet!! :) (You are a perfect fit!)

The Clews Crew said...

LOL! Crying during the Simpsons!! LOL!! Darn pregnancy hormones. My sister cried during Barney while she was pregnant. Hey if you make it up to Idaho during Christmas, let me know. We'll be here and it would be awesome to see you guys. Take care!