Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stop. Take a picture.

I got out of the shower and found Dallin at the foot of the stairs squirting a family size bottle of ketchup on a couple of buns he pulled out of the pantry.  Luckily I found him before too much damage was done to the carpet. And I learn once again that I can't shower while he is awake.  
The funny thing is thinking about his train of thought.  Oh look, buns! We open them up and spread them out.  Now I need some KETCHUP! Open the refrigerator find the ketchup bring it back to the stairs, turn bottle over and squirt! 
I wonder, if I hadn't found him at this point, what would he have done next? 

                               Expression:  "What? This isn't allowed?"

1 comment:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Maybe we should have burgers while we're at the beach.