Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Pilot for a Day

Weston was told to come to school dress as what he wants to be when he grows up. We have never really discussed what he wanted to be, but he really like the weather so I asked him if he wanted to be a weather man.  I showed him some videos of Weather Men on YouTube. He said no, he didn't want to be a Weather Man. He also likes to spend a lot of time looking at control towers and airports so we watched some videos of what goes on inside control towers. I asked him if he wanted to work in a control tower when he grows up. He said no, I want to be a pilot! Okay, do you want to be the kind of pilot who flies jets or the kind of pilot who flies people around. I showed him videos of fighter jets and he decided he wanted to fly people around. I found this hat on amazon.com and ordered it for him. 

When he got home I asked him what his teacher thought of his outfit. He said, "She just thinks I'm adorable".

Eating breakfast. I love his crossed feet. 

No comments: