Monday, March 3, 2008

Raining Gold Fish and Raisins

Oh my what a week. Yesterday in church Weston took his bag of snacks and was swinging it around so Mike grabbed it from him and and before you could say 'irreverent' the bag exploded and gold fish and raisins flew up in to the air and scattered as far as the eye could see. Luckily we knew the people in the row in front of us because they got the brunt of it.



Now today I was filling up the Pur water tank thingy for the fridge and while the first batch of water was being filtered in Weston somehow pulled the whole thing off the counter onto the floor. There was probably a gallon of water in it so far. I don't know how it didn't come down on his head. Arg! This kid is driving me to the loony bin! It's a good thing he is cute.


Take a look at my little concert pianist:



























Who couldn't love such a trouble maker?



HOP ON POP!








7 comments:

Watson Family said...

i want simpson quotes!!! how did you do that?

The Wimpy Mother said...

Add Random Simpson quotes to your blog:
http://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/add_random_quotes.html

Jim said...

I didn't find any extra raisins in my hair after church and Nicole was disappointed, they were yummy!

Why do kids love to hop on pop anyways?

Lisa said...

My kids love that, too. Anytime Nick is on floor, they take it as an open invitation to jump and wrestle.
Who's baby grand? I'm so jealous.

The Wimpy Mother said...

Not mine... I can barely play the radio.

edsajadaha05 said...

Bunbun! It's Sarah!
Hey you live like 4 and a half hours from me!
See my blog!
mycrazyfamilylife_edsajadaha05.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

please tell me that is not your baby grand. I am SO insanely jealous!! That piano is beautiful, and so is lil Weston!