Monday, March 17, 2008

What happends when you send a man to do a woman's job:

Would you look at this??? Mike is very capable of dressing himself and his son very well so when I asked him to dress Weston so we could make a quick run to the store I was surprised at what I saw! Are you kidding me? What were you thinking?






























Dad redeemed himself when he dressed Weston for church Sunday:














So handsome....
















And these lovely pictures were my fault. I was so caught up in the twilight series that the laundry didn't get done and Weston was stuck in 3T pajamas for the night. It cracked me up to see those feet dragging behind him as he ran around the house!
...and I am embarassed that most of my pictures seem to reveal my messy house! Stinkin' Twilight series!

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

I haven't started the Twilight series yet, but it's next on my list! I'm with you on books being the cause of messy houses though :-) Love the high waters!! Mike must have been worried about rain!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oh yeah-- Twilight had me missing in action about a month ago!! That is hillarious!

Lisa said...

Awesome. So cute. And yes, when I was reading Twilight, the family had to wash their own clothes, and suffer from Mac & Cheese and hot dogs WAY to frequently. hahaha. *sigh* ENJOY 'em!

Afton said...

What a handsome little boy! Aren't Dads funny? Sometimes they just don't get the dressing thing :)

Beattie Family said...

All I have to say is that when the final book in the series comes out many families will suffer.:)

The Clews Crew said...

I feel your pain. Gary once dressed Adi in a bright orange Halloween shirt (in December) and purple striped pants. He brought her downstairs and I said, "are you kidding me?" He didn't see the problem.
And oh, the twilight series. I have only read the first so far and I am dying. I'm ordering the second and when it gets here, my family is just going to have to fend for themselves.