Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day at the Beach






Now, mama's not a huge fan of the beach, but my boys love it so much I occationally get talked into the 2+ hour drive. It turned out to be well worth the time and the $3.50 per gallon of gas. What a fabulous beach day! It wasn't crowded, the sun was shining -but it wasn't hot, there was a cool breeze. Lovely! Weston had a great "the-world-is-my-sandbox" kinda day.























Can you believe this BEAUTIFUL DAY??
























































Clean clothes, clean diaper...
POOPED!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness darling beach pictures!!! Nothing sweeter than a sweet sleeping sandy baby :)

Vanessa said...

He's gorgeous Robin! A perfect blend of you two! How the heck are you?! here's our blog address...I"m SO sorry I haven't been better at keeping in touch! Glad to see ya'll are still laughing like always!
www.jakeandvanessa.blogspot.com
love ya!

Anonymous said...

How cute! So Adorable!!! We absolutely love these pictures! I'm sure that was a awesome day to all of you ;)

Guys, we miss you a lot. Love you,

Darley and Gang

The Clews Crew said...

I love Weston in his sunglasses. He is such a cute little guy. I hate you for going to beach. It's still freezing here in Idaho. Arg. (And I don't honestly hate you, just your warm weather. I thought I'd clarify that just in case someone that I was really mean or something)

Zach 'n' Jack said...

I love that picture of him sleeping in the car!! What a little cutie! I'm jealous of your warm weather too, no fair! We have some friends that are moving to NC tomorrow, they are going to be about an hour away from Myrtle Beach? No idea where that is in relation to you.... but it makes me think of you every time I see them!