Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weston's 2nd Birthday Party

The Decorations:
Weston says, "Welcome to my party!"







My favorite part: The star-shapped cup cakes!


Please someone tell me that I am not the first person to cut into a watermelon and scream "ACK! WHAT IS THIS?!?" Has anyone ever seen a YELLOW watermelon????


















Emma loved her yellow watermelon, but she ate the rind also, so her opinion doesn't count. :)







Grill master Mike made some delicious burgers!















The parents enjoyed cooling off in the pool almost as much as the kids did!

























PRESENTS!
Weston wanted to play with every toy and read every book and we kept taking them away so he could open the next one. Poor guy. But the clock was ticking closer and closer to nap time for all the kids!























CAKE!






































We had a blast and we hope everyone else did too. Weston is sleeping now and probably won't wake up until tomorrow some time!

7 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Man-- you are fast! If you took any pics of us, will you send them to me? I've gotta have SOMETHING to blog about this weekend! lol. Great party. The best 2-year old's party I've ever been to! Thanks for inviting us.

The Clews Crew said...

What fun! I love the cupcakes. They are so cute. And I have never seen yellow watermelon. That's freaky! Happy Birthday Weston!

Jim said...

The party was a total blast! Kids and parents alike had a great time, and if an 8 months prego woman can tell you that, you KNOW it was good!!! Can Weston have a birthday next week too?

Vanessa said...

FUN!!! Hey girl...I was going to look for a plane video...something that I think Chase will LOVE! You said on my blog that Weston loves planes! I'll pick up two if I find any!!!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

A yellow watermelon?! Is that normal??? I love how Weston pretty much ate just the frosting off the cake.... my kinda guy!! Happy Birthday Weston!!

Lisa said...

What fun! Swimming, Barbeque, and Watermelon! What a great party. Although, I imagine the watermelon being RED. . . You sure can pick 'em. ;)

The Hills said...

Yellow watermelons are great! But we prefer the orange ones the best!