Monday, August 4, 2008

The day finally arrived. Breaking Dawn 8.2.08 Although, this is still 8.1.08 as we partied till the break of dawn. Dressed like vampires we partied at a local Barns and Noble until 12:01- then we just stood in line waiting to get our hands on our books. :) My shirt says "Real Vampires Sparkle". Other favorites were "Smitten, not yet bitten", "I love my bizzarely moral vegetarian vampire" and " My heart belongs to my husband but Edward can have my neck". HA! What fun. As I walked out the door Mike says to me: "Take pictures of the freaks" (we prefer to be called Twilighers) So here they are: The Freaks, er, Fanpires:



This poor husband got sucked in by his wife. Although, he does look like he is having a good time. (Next time Seth, have a game plan to avoid these types of things)







A lovely Jacob fan posed for a picture:








4 comments:

Tisha said...

you guys are nuts!! looks like so much fun! look what I'm missing in NC!! miss you guys- glad curteis got to hang out with you all over the weekend! can't wait to see you in two weeks!

Lisa said...

FUN! FUN!! FUN!!! and a little nutty, but that's just fine! I didn't make it to the midnight release for Breaking Dawn, perhaps I'll be able to make it to midnight sun. are you loving the book?

Unknown said...

Hey who are all of those FREAKS!! :)

Watson momma said...

OH MY GOSH! hahaha i remember taking pictures at walmart when the last harry potter book came out! HAHAH WHAT FREAKS!