Monday, July 28, 2008

George

Weston got a birthday package in the mail from Uncle Greg and Aunt Alysia's family. It was filled with Curious George books and most importantly George himself. As soon as Weston laid eyes on George he squealed in delight and I knew they were going to be best friends for a long time. I've never seen Weston play 'pretend' with any of his toys before. Now he sets George up in his high chair and feeds him lunch. He laughs and laughs as he says "George, eat" and feeds him a chicken nugget. Then yesterday he grabbed the package of baby wipes and said "poo-poo" and opened up the high chair and pulled out George and took him to the diaper changing spot. "poo-poo, poo-poo".


Also, this is our new favorite snack. Florida's Natrual Fruit Juice Nuggets. I found them in the same place as the other fruit snacks but these are way better! Try them- If you don't like them just mail the leftovers to us.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How sweet! I love to see toddlers and small children "bond" with their stuffed animals. So cute! It totally reminds me of my own childhood and I feel young again. . . *sigh* ANYWAY! What a cutie you have!