Monday, August 23, 2010

"adventurous"



Dallin has had an "interesting" few weeks. He has fallen off the table and the kitchen chairs a few times and he has taken 2 tumbles down an entire flight of stairs. His sense of "adventure" has left him with no sense of self preservation. I don't know if my nerves can handle much more. I'm going to need to find a tether so that he is always within 3 feet of me.

Here are some pictures of Dallin over the last few weeks. Amazingly with no bruises or broken bones.

Dallin sporting his new "denim" diapers.

Dallin vs. the corn on the cob

Dallin vs. the tricycle (again, no fear)








1 comment:

The Clews Crew said...

Holy cow. This kid better end up really rick and send you on lots of luxury cruises to make up for all the stress he's giving you. I'm glad he's been fine. And man is he a cutie! He's grown up so much in just the last little while.