Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Introducing: The Tooth Fairy

Tonight at dinner we got to talking about the Tooth Fairy. I explained to Weston that once his tooth fell out we would put it under his pillow and the Tooth Fairy would come and take his tooth and leave him some *money*.
Mommy: What are you going to do with your money?
Weston: I'm gonna put it in my bank!
Then after a short moment of quiet pondering Weston asked, "What does she do with all those teeth?"

Mommy: ...uh, I don't know. Daddy?

This is my first experience with something "magical" because we didn't do Santa Claus at Christmas. Apparently, I'm not very good at explaining things like this, and he just might be too intuitive for his own good.

1 comment:

Reed Haight said...

Next time you are at home depot or even walmart take him to the spray paint area and let him shake the can. It rattles. Tell him the Tooth Fairy sells the teeth to those companies to put into the cans.