Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weston

Hello, My name is Weston. I'm 3 years old.

I have some interesting new quirks these days:

1. Mom and dad decided that because I have such a nice set of teeth in my mouth, they would leave the skin on my apples for me to eat. I liked them so much that now all I do is eat the skin off the outside of my apple slice and refuse to eat the rest.

2. I'm being such a good big brother. I am the first to announce when "Baby brother is awake, mama" or "baby brother is sleeping, mama" or yell "BABY BROTHER IS SAD, MAMA" when he cries.

3. Mom and dad have found a very useful way to get me to do something. Mom will say "Weston, will you put your toys in the toy box" and because Weston is 3, his immediate response is "NO!". So mom just says "Okay, I'll ask daddy to do it". Weston quickly responds with "NO! Weston wants to do it". And he does- whatever it was that I asked him to do.

4. One of my newest phases happens when I ask for something, like a fruit snack, and mom says 'no'. I then change my tone of voice up an octave and ask "cuter". (but then answer is still no)

5. I love the 'Cars' movie- especially Lightning and Mator. Sometimes I run around backwards and yell "I'm going backwards like Mator".

6. My favorite place in the whole world is Target. If mom or dad asks me what I want to do today, I will always respond with "go to Target?". When I play pretend, I hop into the laundry basket and announce that I am going to Target. If mom asks what I plan to do there I will respond with "Get a cookie, get groceries" and continue to list of some grocery items.





2 comments:

Alyssa said...

He really is the cutest kid! During church he was telling me all about presents and cupcakes and birthday! I love your #1 quirk, especially because nicole eats the apple and spits out the skin. I knew they were a match made in heaven!

4Garrisons said...

That is too cute! You do go to Target a lot! :)