Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weston's 3rd Birthday

With Weston's world turned upside-down recently with the birth of a younger brother, I really wanted his birthday to be special and all about him. We had the house decorated with Curious George everything for when he woke up. If you asked Weston what he wanted for his birthday he would say: cup cakes, balloons and then start rattling off names of his friends.

So Weston had a party with his little friends in the morning and then we went out to dinner and opened presents from the family with dad, grandma and grandpa in the evening.

He must have had a good time, he asked me the other day if he could have "another birthday".

Once again, I was very proud of mycup cakes.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Awesome cupcakes! Did you make them at 2:30am or when in the world did you find the energy for all that? :-) Oh I just remembered that we were supposed to make those crazy cupcakes for your bday. Darn. How about I make them for Weston's belated party?

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Happy Birthday Weston!!! Can't believe you are already 3! THat looks like a GREAT party, Rob! Great job on the cupcakes. I bet he felt so special.