Sunday, July 19, 2009

Westonisms

Baby Dallin was crying while we drove home tonight. I suggested to Weston that he talk to Dallin to make him feel better.

Me: Weston, say "It's okay Dallin"
Weston: It's okay Dallin

Me: "We are almost home"
Weston: We are almost home.

Me: "Weston loves you"
Weston: yeah...


Earlier today Weston was struggling trying to move a comforter onto the bed.

Weston: (Grunting) I can't do it, mama.
Mama: Try harder, Weston.
Weston: (yelling) NO, YOU TRY HARDER, MAMA!

3 comments:

Reed Haight said...

AHHH the wisdom of children. What do you need to be trying harder at? I think he meant more than just the comforter. ha ha ha... Just kidding. Next time call him a wuss and let him struggle.

Reed Haight said...

PS. You should know by now that any parenting advice I give you is supposed to be ignored and or to be done the opposite of. I thought that was obvious... but just in case.

4Garrisons said...

Oh he told you Robin! :)