Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random pics

So we had about a week of fabulous weather. I snapped a picture of Mike and Weston enjoying their Sunday afternoon. It was so nice out we put Weston to bed and Mike dragged the air mattress out to the yard and we took our Sunday evening nap in the back yard. Ahhh... Life in the slow lane...


This was the Cardinal that woke us up in time to make dinner. :) Beautiful day! We are constantly reminded that we live in the best place in the world. You are jealous, aren't you?






On another note, this is the fabric that I got to make the baby's room. I love the fun colors and I am going to get right to work sewing and painting the walls and the dresser to match. DIY projects are so fun!


This video was taken at the park. My little thrill seeker loves this thing- I don't know what to call it. He will ride it back and forth until his hands can't hold on any more and we have to tear him away from it.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Mike and Robin--

So glad I could peek in and see how you guys are doing! Nice to see pictures of Bob. What is he up to these days? I've tried emailing and calling him with no response. We have our cabin in Midway, UT, and get there quite often and would love to connect with him.

Take Care!

Cindy Duffy

The Wimpy Mother said...

hey Cindy, Send us an email Robinkinney@hotmail.com and we will catch up.

Alyssa said...

I love Weston's dare-devilry! He's so strong too! I also can't wait for pictures of the chocolate walls! (I forget the real name of the paint...creamy chocolate, chocolate fluff....man, now I'm hungry!)

The Wimpy Mother said...

Chocolate FROTH!