Friday, April 3, 2009

Strategy for Sanity

Today as I was sweeping up the remains of my almost garden, I thought of something. You know how the experts say we should count to 10 before getting angry? Well, I guess my strategy will have to be stop and take a picture. It gives me enough time to compose myself and put things in perspective. Like, oh well, at least now I can blog about it. :)

So here are some past pictures of the times I was able to stop, breathe, and take a picture.


My 'almost beautiful' garden.



Weston and my CDs.





Weston and the spaghetti.
Weston and the DVDs.





Weston and the baby powder.





Weston and my wallet.






Weston and the baby wipes.

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

i'm glad we're not alone.... you could insert Kayden into any of these pictures and it would be appropriate ;-)

Watson momma said...

that is so hilarious! i love it!!

Chris said...

You have nerves of steel, my dear. :) Oh, the fun things to look forward to. *laugh*